- Conversion is only possible for the Hardlocks shown on the right.
- The conversion can be done on the following operating systems only:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- The Hardlock must be connected to the local PC. This is also applicable for server Hardlocks "HASP HL net".
- After the conversion GRAFIS can be used on the above operating systems.
1. Install latest drivers
Install newest driver package:
- Driver for Sentinel HL (formerly Sentinel LDK, Sentinel HASP, HASP SRM und HASP HL)
(for Windows 7/8 und Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008/12/16/19)
Extract the file HASPUserSetup.exe and start it via double click. Follow the installation instructions.
Important: Administrative rights for the PC are needed to install the driver. If you do not have administrative rights an error message appears and the installation is aborted.
2. Check firmware version
Open "Admin Control Center" to check the firmware version of the Hardlock. The minimum version needed for the conversion is 3.21. If the Hardlock has the old firmware 2.16 it must first be updated (see following step 2.A).
2.A Firmware Update (only if neccessary)
Important: This firmware update can only be applied if you do not work on a virtual machine!
Download the current firmware for HASP HL: ftp://ftp.aladdin.com/pub/hasp/Sentinel_HASP/Firmware_Update/HASP_HL_Firmware_Update.zip
Start the application "FirmwareUpdate.exe" contained in the ZIP file and click button "Apply Update". During the update, which can take a few minutes, the LED inside the Hardlock will start flashing. Please note that during the update, the Hardlock must not be removed, the program must not be cancelled and the PC must not be shut down. After the update has been successfully completed, please check the current firmware version again using "Admin Control Center".