Product Information about GRAFIS
The CAD system GRAFIS is a modern software for pattern design, running on standard Windows PCs. Pattern creation and grading normally ensue according to the construction principle based on body measurements. GRAFIS’s unique feature is the recording of each construction step during style deveopment which are then automatically reprocessed for grading other sizes. The application of grade rules is not required.
The GRAFIS license contains:
- the software for pattern construction including a number of measurement systems and many interactive basic blocks and pattern development tools,
- the marker making software (layplanning) for manual layout of pattern pieces,
- data interfaces for import and export of pattern pieces in DXF, AAMA or ASTM format,
- output of pattern pieces to windows printers,
- control of plotters, e.g. in HPGL format,
- control of digitizers with Wintab drivers.
The following is available as optional extras:
- a software for automatic marker making ‚Autonester-T’ and
- control of cutters (single and multilayer) in ISO format.
GRAFIS offers pattern development for standard sizes as well as for measurements of individual customers (made-to-measure). Grafis is widely used in the industry in Germany and around the world, by freelance pattern cutters in technical collection development and in made-to-measure ateliers.
Download information material
- GRAFIS brochure (Version 11) as PDF (english)
- GRAFIS-brochure (Version 11) as PDF (german)
- Additional page "Jacket" als PDF (german, ca. 800 kB)
- GRAFIS brochure (Version 11) as PDF (french)
- Additional page "Jacket" (french)
- GRAFIS brochure (Version 11) as PDF (spanish)
- GRAFIS brochure (Version 11) as PDF (hungarian, 3.8 MB)
- GRAFIS brochure (Version 10) as PDF (chinese)